IFRS TRAINING & CONSULTING
Adoption of IFRS will be a major project impacting many dimensions of your company and we are here to assist you in your implementation program. At Swenson we will help you understand the impact that IFRS has on you and your Company so that you are not left behind if IFRS is implemented in the coming years in the United States.
Marion Adams of Swenson Advisors has an IFRS Certification from The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The ICAEW Certificate in IFRS provides certification of knowledge of the new international accounting standards.
IFRS Conversion Services:
- Conversion of local GAAP accounts to IFRS, including assistance in first time adoption of IFRS (converging from local GAAP into IFRS)
- Providing analysis of the convergence to IFRS
- Quantification of the impact and solutions for the implementation
- Assistance to the preparation of IFRS accounting manual
- Review and preparation of IFRS-compliant accounting policies, pro-forma financial statements and disclosure formats, including assistance with selection of IFRS accounting policies with respect to making decisions between allowed alternative treatments
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Assistance to clients in handling IFRS matters with auditors
- Assistance in technical transactions (i.e. business combinations, mergers and acquisitions, interpretation and implementation of new IFRS standards, IPOs, etc.)
- Providing outsourced IFRS services to clients
- Conducting IFRS trainings to external client staff including