SEC Reporting, Auditing, & Advisory
We are registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and we are members of the Private Companies Practice Section and the Center for Audit Quality of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). We take pride in our most recent PCAOB Inspection Report. The results of which prove our commitment to a high level of quality.
Our public company clients benefit from our wide range of services, experience, and insights including:
- Financial statement audits in accordance with PCAOB standards
- Interim quarterly reviews
- Assistance with SEC filings and statements (Form 10-K and Form 10-Q)
- SOX 404
- SOX IT Controls
- Initial and secondary public offerings advisory and coordination
- Comfort Letters
- SEC reporting consultation
- Audit Committee consultation
- Compilations and Reviews
To read more about Swenson Advisors' SEC and Public Company experience, click here.